Brand New LG C1500 Standard Lithium-Ion Battery (700mAh) Review

Brand New LG C1500 Standard Lithium-Ion Battery
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had a NON extended Samsung battery for nearly three years and needed to replace it.Well I purchased the EXTENDED version of this battery fully believing it would work great. Well I was VERY surprised to find out that it actually gave me LESS talk time then my 3 year old NON EXTENDED battery. It could not even hold a charge for one day.

When I contacted the company for a refund they REFUSED to accept the return because I did not keep the original packaging which is crazy because it is a battery and who would expect a battery not to work?

But WAIT,it gets WORSE!!

When I posted a negative feedback, they contacted me and asked me to remove it and they would give me a refund. I removed it and they NEVER gave me the refund.

So NOT only does this company produce DEFECTIVE products they lie and don't honor their word.

They deserved to be removed from Amazon.I have contacted their security department and they are conducting a full investigation. In the meantime. DO NOT purchase ANYTHING from this vendor.

They are EVIL and will likely soon be banned from Amazon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New LG C1500 Standard Lithium-Ion Battery (700mAh)

Product Description:
Our batteries will ensure optimum performance saving you time and money. This battery is made specifically for your cellular phone and to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications. You can rely on our battery expertise and your cell phone can rely on our batteries to keep it powered up and connected

Buy NowGet 87% OFF

Want to buy Brand New LG C1500 Standard Lithium-Ion Battery (700mAh) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment