NEW Standard QUALITY BATTERY 850 mAh LiIon for LG CU575 Review

NEW Standard QUALITY BATTERY 850 mAh LiIon for LG CU575
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This battery seems to work ok, but not as well as I would have liked. I can't find parts for this phone (LG TRAX)anywhere but on the internet, the phone was never great and the company discontinued it so replacement parts are hard to find. I am glad to get something and not pay an arm and a leg for it, but I did call this vendor for info because there are many different choices and this product was not labeled with complete information so I could compare it to their other products or other vendors products for price and features. The person that I spoke to on the phone, gave me the wrong info, and if I had known the truth I would have bought a different item. The company rep said this was the same as the original equipment and when I received it, it was not at all, it had much lower capacity than the original, and I specifically asked him about that and told him I wanted the most capacity, because the phone draws a great deal of power, due to a defect, and I wanted it to last though a whole day, and the battery that came with it wasn't even sufficient. He said this was the highest capacity and it was the same as what was sold with it, but it is not the highest capacity possible or what came with the phone. I didn't find out until I received the battery and it had info on the package. I called LG and found out that the battery they supplied with the original was much higher capacity and I could have gotten the same factory size for a few dollars more and would have been willing to pay the difference to have the better product. This vendor does not even carry the better product, they have one other that is worse, but did not tell the truth about that. I won't buy anything off the net again that is not completely labeled. It is not easy enough to verify or to exchange either, at least if it is fully identified on the net and it is wrong, you can make a case that they falsely identified it, and get them to fix the issue. You spend more, by the time you pay the shipping to send stuff back and forth and in the meantime you have nothing to use. I just kept it and hope to replace the phone soon, in the meantime I bought a portable charger from a different vendor to get me though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NEW Standard QUALITY BATTERY 850 mAh LiIon for LG CU575

Product Description:
Precision-engineered for voltage, compatibility, and safety to meet or exceed original equipment manufacturer battery specifications.

Buy Now

Want to buy NEW Standard QUALITY BATTERY 850 mAh LiIon for LG CU575 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment