Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had 3 months to go before I bit the bullet and switched over to AT&T so I could finally get an iPhone. After 2 years of nonstop recharging, my original battery was only getting about 5-15 mins of talk time before it died. I bought this new battery figuring I had half the cost of a Verizon battery to lose. The gamble paid off!!! I wish I had bought this battery 2 years ago. I've gone from charging twice a day to every 3 days. NOTE! The battery IS bigger than the original. Its about twice the thickness. If you have a holder for your phone this could be a problem. To give you some perspective, the battery's "tummy" sticks out as far as the camera lens on the enV (1st gen). The phone still looks good and sounds great. The upgrade caused no issues with the phone. I really love the battery and will miss it's insanely long talk time when I go the way of Apple. If you need a cell phone battery, don't pay full retail at the wireless store, buy one of the Lenmar's.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lenmar Cellular Phone Battery for LG enV9900 Series
Product Description:
Fits LG enV9900, LG VX9900 enV.
Want to buy Lenmar Cellular Phone Battery for LG enV9900 Series at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment